ISTANBUL, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Turkish auto maker Tofas : *says it expects exports of 2 billion euros ($3 billion) in 2008 (Reporting by Birsen Altayli)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Turkish Tofas says expects 2 bln euro in 2008 exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.