HELSINKI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat Chief Executive Kim Gran said on Friday: * targets higher 2009 sales, EBIT * lower raw material costs, higher russia output to boost 2009 EBIT * 'totally possile' to double annual revenue by 2012 (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Tyre firm Nokian Renkaat positive on 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.