Jan 11 (Reuters) - Volvo AB : * Consolidation of the Volvo Group industrial operation in Japan * Says in May 2013 the Ota remanufacturing plant will be closed and the operation moved to Ageo * Says in total, costs corresponding to SEK 280 M related to these activities will be recorded in the fourth quarter of 2012, affecting the truck segment (Reporting by Stockholm newsroom)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Volvo Group to close plant in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.