BEIJING, Aug 20 (Reuters) - China's largest minibus maker, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings , launched its much anticipated first passenger car on Tuesday, saying it hoped to sell up to 30,000 of them next year. The Zhonghua -- Chinese for China -- has a price tag of 169,800 yuan ($20,515) for the basic model. It has a 2.0-litre engine and a top speed of more than 190 kph (120 mph), the company said. "Today marks the beginning of our share in the sedan sector," chief executive Su ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brillance China lauches first sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642