HONG KONG, April 28 (Reuters) - Mainland car and minivan maker Brilliance China Automotive Holdings on Monday posted a 28 percent drop in 2002 net profit to 651 million yuan (US$78.6 million), an analyst told Reuters. The company, which earned 900 million yuan in the previous year, was set to announce its results later in the day. Its revenue fell nearly 18 percent to 7.32 billion yuan, the analyst said. The company proposed a final dividend of 0.01 yuan per share, compared with 0.005 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China 2002 earnings dip 28 pct-analyst" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.