NEW YORK, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings said on Friday that PricewaterhouseCoopers has tendered its resignation as its auditors and that the company is in discussions to replace them. The Chinese minibus maker said that no reason is stated in the resignation letter and the board is not aware of any other fact or circumstances that should be disclosed to shareholders. The company said the audit for 2004 has not yet begun.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China Automotive says auditor resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642