HONG KONG, Oct 25 (Reuters) - China's largest van maker, Brilliance China Auto Holdings Ltd , said on Friday it expects final approval soon from Chinese authorities for a joint venture with Germany's BMW . The firm submitted a feasibility report to Chinese authorities earlier this month and expects to get the final go-ahead after China's 16th National Congress in November, a company spokesman told Reuters. The meeting is expected to hand power to a new generation of Chinese leaders. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China expects final approval for BMW JV soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.