HONG KONG, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , the mainland's largest minibus maker, is issuing US$170 million in convertible bonds, a banking source told Reuters on Tuesday. The conversion price of the bonds will be set later on Tuesday at a premium of 34 to 38 percent of the stock's closing price of HK$3.35, the source said. That would put the conversion price in a range of HK$4.489-$4.623. The zero-coupon bonds will yield 75 basis points per year, the source ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China issuing $170 mln conv bonds-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642