HONG KONG, March 28 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd, the Chinese joint venture partner of BMW AG, said on Wednesday that it aims to sell 150,000 BMW sedans this year, up nearly 40 percent from 2011. The company's chairman was speaking after it reported a 42.6 percent rise in 2011 profit. Shares of Brilliance closed up 0.85 percent on Wednesday, outperforming a 0.77 percent fall in Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index . (Reporting By Alison Leung; Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China says aims to sell 150,000 BMW sedans this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.