HONG KONG, June 28 (Reuters) - China's largest minibus maker, Brilliance China , said on Friday that second quarter sales were about the same as the same period last year but much better than the first quarter of 2002. Chairman Wu Xiaoan told reporters at the company's annual general meeting in Hong Kong that "second quarter sales were very good and year on year are about the same, and much better than Q1." He said sales in the second quarter were up about 30 percent from the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China says Q2 vehicle sales up 30 pct on Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.