HONG KONG, May 28 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings said it expects to post a "very satisfying" profit this year on strong demand for cars produced by its joint venture with Germany's Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) . The Brilliance-BMW joint venture sold 22,000 cars in the first four months of the year, up 77.3 percent from a year earlier, Chairman Wu Xiaoan told reporters in a news conference on Friday. He added that the company was confident it could achieve a sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China sees a "very satisfying" profit in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.