HONG KONG, Oct 28 (Reuters) - China's largest van maker, Brilliance China Auto Holdings Ltd , said on Monday it would hold a special general meeting on November 22 to vote on whether to oust executive director Yang Rong, who is wanted for arrest in China. In their latest crackdown on high-profile tycoons, Chinese authorities want to arrest the auto executive for alleged involvement in economic crimes. Yang, who has said he is innocent, is in Los Angeles. There is no U.S.-China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China sets Nov 22 vote on ousting ex-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642