HONG KONG, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of Chinese vehicle manufacturer Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd was suspended on Wednesday, the Hong Kong stock exchange said. No further details were immediately available. Shares of Brilliance China finished at HK$4.275 on Tuesday. They have rallied about 64 percent in the past three months.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China shares suspended in Hong Kong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.