HONG KONG, May 27 (Reuters) - Chinese automobile maker Brilliance China Automotive Holdings said on Tuesday it had cut prices of its manual-transmission Zhonghua sedans by up to 6.5 percent to clear stocks before it launches a new version. "We have stock of about 1,500 manual sedans and we would like to clear it up before the launch of new manual versions with improved interior designs later this year," Elsie Chan, vice-president of Brilliance, told Reuters. China's largest minivan maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance cuts Zhonghua sedan prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.