HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd reported a lower first half net profit as vehicle sales were crimped amid Beijing's economic austerity measures. Brilliance, China's largest minibus maker and the China joint venture partner of German luxury car maker BMW AG , posted net profit of 407.6 million yuan (US$49.23 million) for the six months ended June. The profit figure was below the average forecast of 423 million yuan from seven analysts polled by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance H1 down as China car sector growth stalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642