HONG KONG, Dec 20 (Reuters) - China's largest van maker, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd , said on Friday the Liaoning provincial government in China will pay HK$144.6 million (US$18.5 million) for a major stake in the company. Huachen Automotive Group Holdings Co Ltd, which is wholly owned by the Liaoning provincial government, will buy the 39.45 percent stake from Chinese Financial Education Development Foundation, currently the controlling shareholder of Brilliance China, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance says Liaoning govt to get major stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642