HONG KONG, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Limited will slash the price of its Toyota-design luxury vans by as much as 45 percent when it begins to use locally produced parts later this year, a source familiar with the company said on Wednesday. The 2.7-litre "Grace" multi-purpose vans, launched last November for 363,800 yuan (US$43,940) each, are produced by Brilliance's joint venture Brilliance Jinbei Car Co Ltd based on designs from Japan's largest car maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance to slash mini-van prices-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.