LONDON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Second-hand car dealership British Car Auctions has been put up for sale by its private equity owners, according to a report in the Sunday Telegraph. Montagu Private Equity is thought to have put a 600 million pounds ($977.2 million) price tag on the firm, the biggest of its kind in Europe, said the newspaper. The retail car market in Britain has been boosted in recent months by the government's 300 million pounds car scrappage scheme, whereby motorists can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"British Car Auctions for sale for 600 mln stg-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642