By Georgina Cooper LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters Life!) - Han Ming watched his teacher slice the fatty rind off a boiled ham and shook his head in amazement at the waste in British cooking. The 43-year-old chef is one of the first of some 1,000 Chinese cooks coming to England to learn how to make bubble and squeak, bangers and mash and other English delicacies for athletes and tourists at the Olympics in China this summer. "In China, what you call rubbish we cook into another delicious ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"British food is Olympian challenge for China chefs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642