By Frank Prenesti LONDON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The British government and car makers said on Wednesday they were urgently trying to find ways to work around a rule that stops car financing companies getting direct access to credit from the Bank of England. The move came as the two sides discussed the government's 2.3 billion pound
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"British govt to examine ways to unblock car finance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.