LONDON, July 31 (Reuters Life!) - Britain's Department of Transport has launched a Web site designed to let new car buyers choose the most environmentally friendly vehicle for their needs. The "Best on CO2" site uses a ranking system devised with What Car? magazine. The site, on www.dft.gov.uk/actonCO2, allows buyers to search models by category, transmission and fuel type and to be given a list of the lowest CO2 emitting models. "By choosing the car with the most fuel efficient engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"British govt launches CO2 car rankings site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642