NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - Gold slipped to a fresh five-week low in quiet trade on Thursday, as the dollar stretched its recovery and funds cashed in precious metals bets before the Easter long weekend. Gold tracked the euro to its lowest since mid-February, as investors moved back into dollars on speculation that U.S. interest rates could rise faster. But position taking was muted before U.S. financial markets adjourned for Good Friday, especially with many overseas centers closed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bruised NY gold slips to 5-week low before holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.