CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Brunswick Corp. , the world's largest maker of recreational boats, warned on Friday it expects the marine market, already hurt by higher interest rates and gas prices, to be "flat to declining" in 2007. During a conference call to discuss third-quarter results, the company said retail demand had fallen by "high single digits to low double digits." Despite easing gas prices in recent weeks, dealers have not reported a pickup in showroom traffic, it said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brunswick plans on flat to falling markets in '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.