By Elena Berton PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Bubble-shaped vehicles will appear on Paris streets next week which billionaire entrepreneur Vincent Bollore hopes will help clear the traffic-clogged arteries of the French capital as well as providing a charge to his nascent battery business. The electrically powered Autolib cars will be available for hire in a two-month trial starting Oct. 2 at 4 to 8 euros per half hour to motorists prepared to pay a membership fee starting at 10 euros for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bubble cars to provide jolt to Paris motoring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.