ZURICH, March 27 (Reuters) - Swiss machinery maker Bucher Industries said on Thursday tough markets and a strong Swiss franc pushed it to a 2002 net loss of 7.7 million Swiss francs ($5.6 million) after a 2001 profit of 48 million. The company, whose products include agricultural and street-cleaning machines, said it would cut its 2002 dividend to 5.00 francs from 9.00 francs on its bearer shares, and to 1.00 franc from 1.80 francs on its registered shares. Bucher said it expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bucher falls to 2002 loss, cuts dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642