KITCHENER, Ontario, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Budd Canada Inc. , which specializes in the production of light truck and sport utility vehicle frames and chassis components, narrowed its quarterly loss on Friday and suspended its dividend, but said the outlook remained steady. The company recorded a third-quarter net loss of C$13.8 million ($9 million), or C$3.66 a share, for the period ended June 30, compared with a loss of C$27 million, or $7.18 a share, in the same quarter last year. Revenues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Budd Canada cuts third-quarter loss, suspends div" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.