FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - German heating and appliance maker Buderus said on Wednesday it saw stronger growth prospects for its business if it remained an independent firm. Buderus has long been coveted by unlisted car parts maker Robert Bosch as a potential takeover target. Bosch already holds 13 percent of the firm and has been talking to Buderus's main shareholder about increasing its stake. Buderus chief executive Uwe Lueders told Reuters earlier the company had so far held no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buderus sees stronger growth as independent firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.