SHANGHAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Shaers of BYD Co Ltd , the Chinese automaker backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, opened up 22 percent after raising 1.42 billion yuan ($219 million) in its IPO in Shenzhen. BYD shares were traded at 22.00 yuan a share at the open, compared with its IPO price of 18.00 yuan a share. The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index was up 0.13 percent. BYD's Shenzhen debut comes at a time when a record number of IPOs were being postponed or cancelled in Asia due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buffett-backed BYD opens up 22 pct after $219 mln China IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642