HONG KONG, Aug 28 (Reuters) - BYD Co Ltd , a Chinese carmaker backed by billionaire U.S. investor Warren Buffett, said on Tuesday that it expected to see a return to profit growth in 2013 after the completion of a three-year restructuring. Chairman Wang Chuanfu was speaking at an earnings briefing a day after the company posted a 94 percent drop in first-half earnings, underperforming most of its rivals as sales sagged and its solar energy business lost money. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buffett-backed BYD says profit will return to growth in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642