HONG KONG, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett-backed Chinese auto maker BYD Co Ltd said on Thursday its vice president had resigned due to the company's restructuring and personal reasons. Yang Long-zhong had no disagreement with the board, the company said in a statement on the Hong Kong stock exchange. Shares of BYD closed up 1.7 percent in Hong Kong, beating a 1.1 percent gain in the benchmark index.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buffett-backed BYD says vice president resigns amid restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.