* More HK-listed Chinese carmakers plan homecoming * IPO price only a tad higher than BYD HK shares * Sentiment towards Chinese IPOs has weakened lately SHANGHAI, Jun 19 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett-backed Chinese carmaker BYD Co Ltd will raise a less-than-expected 1.42 billion yuan ($219 million) in its initial public offering in Shenzhen, weighed down by weak investor sentiment and worries over its poor performance. BYD had priced the IPO at 18 yuan a share, it said in a statement to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buffett-backed carmaker BYD raises $219 mln in China IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642