HONG KONG, Sept 29 (Reuters) - MidAmerican Energy, a unit of billionaire investor Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway , is keen on expanding its just-acquired 10 percent stake in China's BYD if the opportunity arises, the U.S. firm's top executive said. On Saturday, MidAmerican Energy agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in BYD for $230 million, which investors took as a solid endorsement for a rapidly expanding firm that makes everything from hybrid cars to batteries. [ID:nN26317503] "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buffett firm says may be keen on lifting BYD stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642