DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - The general manager of General Motors Corp.'s Buick and Pontiac-GMC divisions has quit the automaker to head the Los Angeles office of advertising firm Saatchi & Saatchi Plc . Ritter, a 32-year veteran with GM, will direct Toyota Motor Corp.'s North American marketing efforts at Saatchi, the advertising firm said. Ritter's new position comes just two months after he was promoted to head the Buick and Pontiac-GMC divisions, which GM aligned as it prepared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick, Pontiac-GMC chief quits to head Toyota ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642