SAO PAULO, Brazil, June 28 (Reuters) - Bunge Alimentos, the Brazilian unit of world leading soybean processor Bunge Ltd. , began a feasibility study for a biodiesel plant that could be constructed after the government drafts regulation for the fuel, a company director said on Monday. The National Petroleum Agency (ANP) is expected to publish rules in November for the new market, which several government ministries are currently discussing. "We have interest in the area ... It would be a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bunge weighs building biodiesel factory in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.