WASHINGTON, Dec 18 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush will sign on Wednesday a broad energy bill that would raise automobile fuel efficiency standards and mandate more use of ethanol, the White House said on Tuesday. "Tomorrow we look forward to ... the president signing the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said. The House of Representatives was expected to pass the bill later on Tuesday, after the Senate approved it last week. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bush to sign energy bill on Wednesday-White House" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642