BRUSSELS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Europe's top business group said on Tuesday that protectionism was growing around the world and could make the global economic crisis still worse. BusinessEurope said the 27-nation European Union must press countries like China, Russia, Ukraine and India to reduce the scope of new trade measures which it said violate World Trade Organisation rules or agreements reached by the G20 group of leading economies. "BusinessEurope is concerned that widespread ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Business group urges EU to fight protectionism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.