BUSINESS GROUPS ASK CONGRESS TO KEEP LEVEL AT WHICH PENSION PLANS WOULD HAVE TO BE FUNDED FOR 2009 AT 92 PCT, RATHER THAN 94 PCT- LETTER
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUSINESS GROUPS ASK CONGRESS TO KEEP LEVEL AT WHICH PENSION PLAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.