NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Fifteen U.S. business groups have asked legislators to provide relief on pension plan funding rules to help companies whose plans were hit by market turmoil this year. The groups asked Congress to lower levels at which pension plans have to be funded and to clarify whether smoothing out the reported market values in pension plan assets would be permitted, according to a copy of the letter. The Oct 28 letter was addressed to Rep. Charles Rangel, Chairman of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Business groups ask US Congress for relief on pensions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642