(For more Reuters Buy or Sell stories, double click on [BUYSELL/]) * Impact of defence cuts worries some analysts * Others say emerging mkt, services growth to offset cuts By Rhys Jones LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - BAE Systems Plc's growth in emerging markets and its shift towards defence services could offset the expected impact of cuts to the UK defence budget, leading to more profit upgrades by analysts. BAE shares have fallen 10 percent to a five-year low in the last six months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUY OR SELL-Is BAE Systems a good buy as defence cuts loom?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.