* New Hyundai models go bumper-to-bumper with Toyota * Shares +13 pct since Toyota crisis; trebled in 2009 * But firm won may prompt investors to lock in profits (For more Reuters BUY or SELL stories, click [BUYSELL/]) By Kim Yeon-hee and Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Shares in Hyundai Motor have risen 13 percent since rival Toyota Motor Corp skidded into a mass recall crisis in January, sending the Japanese automaker's stock tumbling by nearly a fifth. For Hyundai, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUY OR SELL-Hyundai heads for fast lane as Toyota skids?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.