* Mahindra to benefit in long run from Ssangyong deal * Deal opens up Europe market for emission-compliant products * Will need to make investments in Ssangyong * Forays into various segments could be drain on cash flow (For more Reuters BUY or SELL stories click [BUYSELL/]) By Janaki Krishnan & Ami Shah MUMBAI, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Indian utility vehicles maker Mahindra & Mahindra could benefit in the long run from its pending acquisition of Ssangyong but investors are wary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUY OR SELL- Mahindra's Ssangyong buy : a good decision?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642