* Glove maker shares have risen a whopping 49-219 pct this yr * Bulls see potential upside from H1N1, U.S. health reform * Bears say some stock valuations have become unreasonable * Kossan Rubber , Top Glove favoured (For more Reuters BUY OR SELLs, click [BUYSELL/]) By Julie Goh KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Shares of Malaysia's rubber glove makers have sky-rocketed since the outbreak of the H1N1 flu sent global demand for health-protection products soaring. Higher average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUY OR SELL-Malaysia rubber glove makers - time to fold them?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642