* Hyundai Motor shares hit record high * Popular compact models, robust global sales help * Risks of possible forex swings, uncertain economic outlook (For other Reuters BUY OR SELL stories, click [BUYSELL/]) By Jungyoun Park SEOUL, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Hyundai Motor Co and affiliate Kia Motors have more than doubled this year, easily outperforming their Japanese peers, thanks to surprisingly strong profits and growing market share. But the reasons to buy the stocks could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUY OR SELL-Is there more fuel in S.Korea auto shares rally?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642