* Some see buy opportunity with stock near break-up value * Uncertainty over extent of problem exacerbating sell-off * More than 38 mln shares trade in Tokyo, highest since 1989 By Chikafumi Hodo TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Toyota Motor Corp have slumped to their lowest in nearly two months as investors worry that a recall of millions of its most popular cars could do serious damage to its brand image and dent sales. While uncertainty over the impact of the recall and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUY OR SELL-Toyota shares: buying chance or falling sword?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.