* Sector wipes out year's outperformance due to weak June * Longer-term view required - analysts * First-half reporting season likely to be dire By Victoria Bryan LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - Shares in mid-cap UK industrial engineers, major gainers from a strong rally between March and May, have fallen away as fears have grown over delays to an anticipated economic recovery. London-listed industrial engineers gained 38 percent over March, April and May, outperforming the FTSE All ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BUY OR SELL-UK industrials, only for those with patience?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642