By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, May 21 - U.S. asset-backed debt issuers sold $3.5 billion of securities at more costly funding levels this week as wary buyers demanded more spread premium to hedge potential spillover effects from Europe's debt crisis. Limited supply and plenty of demand largely have benefited ABS issuers this year, allowing securitizers of consumer debt to test tighter spread levels continually with every pricing through last week. While the ABS market had remained largely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buyers drive ABS funding costs up for Navistar,Nissan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.