* Graphite to sell Micheldever, AAC selling U-Pol * 200 mln stg target for Micheldever seen ambitious * U-Pol owner hope to get 120-130 mln stg * Private equity, Canadian pension funds, trade eye deals By Simon Meads LONDON, June 28 (Reuters) - Buyout firms Graphite Capital and AAC Capital have kicked off the sales of two automotive products companies, hoping to capitalise on rivals' appetite for second-hand deals, sources familiar with the processes said. Graphite is hoping tyre ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buyout firms tout 2 auto products deals -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642