HONG KONG, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of BYD Electronic was suspended on Monday after the stock jumped as much as 72 percent on hopes that the firm would benefit from the sale of a 10 percent stake in its parent, BYD , to a unit of U.S. billionaire investor Warren Buffett. MidAmerican Energy Holdings, a unit of Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc. , and BYD will hold a joint news conference at 0800 GMT on Monday on the acquisition announced on Saturday. [ID:nN26317503] BYD ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD Electronic suspended after shares jump 72 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642