HONG KONG, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Chinese car and battery maker BYD Co Ltd said late on Thursday its nine month earnings rose 201 percent due to strong car sales in its domestic market as it benefited from Beijing's supportive measures. BYD, 10 percent owned by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway , posted a net profit of 2.34 billion yuan ($342.8 million) from January to September, up from 777.8 million yuan the previous year. This is the first time the company reported its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD says 9-mth net up 201 pct on strong car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.