HONG KONG, Aug 31 (Reuters) - China's BYD Co Ltd , a battery and vehicle maker backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, said on Monday it expects to launch the E6 model in the United States in 2010, a year ahead of schedule. The company is keen on a listing in mainland China but cannot predict the time frame, but maybe in the next year, an executive told reporters. (Reporting by Alison Leung; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD says expects to launch E6 model in US in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.